Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Decision time

Old boss finally got me back. Pay is more so I can actually work less hrs for same pay as now. I can work up to FT depending on my daycare situation. And FT at their office is actually 37.5 hrs. So it is now time to hash it out.

One of the girls I used to work with told me they had a big meeting about me last night and an e-mail has been sent to everyone there saying they are hoping I will be back soon.

With C getting ready to go thru therapy this may be perfect timing. Plus a hiring freeze and no raises for anyone across the board now doesn't make me feel confident for my current employer.

I know that they are extremely family friendly and they know my history. I don't call off for no good reason.

So I have a huge decision to make soon. She wants me to call her on Friday.

The line from national lampoons when Clark is getting into the pool with Christie Brinkley keeps going thru my mind - This is crazy! This is crazy!

5 comments:

Julie and Greg said...

it sounds like things are coming together they way they should and always do. More time with Cam and don't have to sacrifice $$!! It doesn't have to be permanent if it starts to get on your nerves!Plus it sounds like the really WANT you!

Devon said...

Cool hope it works out!

ohioana said...

It's nice to have your awesomeness recognized, huh? Hope you're happy with whatever you decide.

ayuda para dejar de fumar said...

I’m impressed, I need to say. Truly seldom do I encounter a blog that is each educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your notion is outstanding; the issue is a thing that not adequate individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am really happy that I stumbled across this in my search for some thing relating to this.

Decora tu cocina facilmente said...

Thanks for making the honest strive to give an explanation for this. I think very sturdy approximately it and wish to be informed more. If it’s OK, as you