Friday, October 26, 2007

Dr. Update and First Baby Gift

Well the first Dr I called will not do a consult. He will only see me if I decide to become a patient. That really sucks because do I really want to go into a new Dr and not know what he might be like. I do have the knowledge of a friend who is currently seeing him, but that is not the same as actually making a decision myself. Dr. T was recommended to me by a friend & that isn’t working out that great right now.

The second Dr I have not been able to get a hold of yet. He seems to have weird office hours & is not open when I am able to call. This is so frustrating!!

So the decision is that I will go to my next Dr. appt and ask Dr. T about some things I would really like to be done or not done for the birth of Cletus and see what his answers are. Then we will go from there. I am leaning towards less intervention for birth & I don’t believe Dr. T will be all for that. He has been more of the medical type to me. Maybe he will surprise me though if I tell him that is what I really want.

Thanks Mrs. Spock for all the things to check out for new Dr. There were some things on there I hadn’t thought of. Especially the C-section stuff. That is really scary.

Also Cletus got his first present not from family. A little onesie that says “Nothing’s wrong . . , just testing you”. It is so tiny & so adorable. I keep telling Rich it is so tiny & we are going to have something that fits in it. Yeah!!! Thanks Cynthia!! I have lost your e-mail address so hopefully you are still reading this.

I am also getting sick today. So thrilling since I can’t take a damn thing for it. I have had some Tylenol & that helped last night, but it is getting worse today. Ugh!!! Good thing we didn’t have much going on for the weekend. Lots of fluids and rest for me.

No comments: