Looks like I am stuck with Dr. T. Dr #2 will not do a consult either. I guess I waited too long to switch. I have a list of questions for Dr. T & I will decide what to do depending on his answers. Maybe I will have to make a blind leap of faith to one of these other practioners if I really can’t stand Dr. T answers. I think it will be ok. Maybe I will just have to negotiate, convenience or just plain bully him into doing things the way I want.
Having a cold or illness while pregnant especially sucks. You can’t take anything & you always feel like crud anyway. Friday I went to bed at like 8:00. Saturday was spent either in bed or on the couch all day long. Sunday I was feeling better & dying to get out of the house. So the cable contractor shows up with 20 min warning (no call to set up the appt as we had been told) and is there for 5 hrs. I was dying to get out of the house for a little bit & got stuck there again. Eventually we did get out, but I was so tired we had to cut the trip short. Today I still feel tired & weak, but I am trying to be a trooper at work.