Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dr Appt Today

Now according to the Dr I am 1 cm and 100% thinned out. This is the same Dr that checked me last week so I think I trust him more. Today was much more pleasant for checking me as well. I told Dr W about the horrible experience I had with the nurse in triage. He asked me her name and what she looked like. He made a comment that he didn’t know what she was feeling. Anyway, my contractions on the monitor were 2-5min apart. They were pretty intense as well. Dr W said he would be surprised to see me in the office next week. He is the same one who said he thought it would be last weekend and it wasn’t so I am not taking much stock in his opinion.

Dr W said if I was more dilated he would break my water this week to put me into labor, but he said if I was here next week he would definitely do it then. So there is an end in sight.

No comments: