Thursday, November 1, 2007

Consult Appt!!

So Thanks to my wonderful friend, Devon, I have a consult appt in a couple weeks with Dr. #1. I think she probably went and bullied him into it, but whatever. I am just happy to have a second choice now. I see Dr. T on Monday and Dr. #1 on Tuesday. Then I can make a decision. I feel so much better now, like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I think I had already accepted that maybe I wouldn’t get the exact birth I wanted this time, but that I was ok with it. I am glad that I don’t have to be ok with it if Dr. T isn’t going to cooperate. Yeah Devon!!!!

I also ordered a Doppler today for myself. It is so nice to listen to the heartbeat whenever we want. Especially since movement is so sporadic right now.

3 comments:

Jason said...

I'm glad you got the consult appointment. I think Devon's gonna cringe when she reads "I think I had already accepted that maybe I wouldn't get the exact birth I wanted" :) I think that would be her second biggest pet peeve Jenn!

Devon said...

Jason knows me too well!! But my third biggest pet peeve is caring more about what someone else thinks then you think (you should know that one Jay:) LOL!

I am glad they got you in. I was nice and doc #1 is happy to meet with you! I just said so I hear you don't do consult visit?!?!? I have a friend trying to meet you and she can't get an appointment!?!? He said what is her name I will have them call and give her a time!

I had NO luck with Doc #2 office so I have no strings there:(

I am just glad you can make your own decision now! And have options and don't feel stuck!!!

MrsSpock said...

It's good to have friends in high places...:)