Saturday, August 4, 2007

Thank you!!!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everybody for the well wishes. You have no idea what it means for you to take a little bit of time to pray for us, support us or just say something encouraging. You will never know how much you all mean to us & how much your support & love is needed and wanted!!! This is going to be a rough few weeks coming up, so please just try & put up with me being freaked out for a little while longer!!!

It is starting to be a little more real feeling as I threw up this morning from the breakfast smell. I am not really looking forward to this starting up again, but will take it in a heartbeat.

Thanks again everyone for the encouragement & good wishes!!! We love you all. I am so glad to have this blog to update everyone.

Jenn & Rich

1 comment:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Three cheers for symptoms :-) Congratulations!!!