Friday, July 20, 2007

Big Things - Little Things

Little things amaze me, big things don’t faze me. This popped into my head the other day and I immediately thought "blog material". I was thinking about all the little things that happen and make me think, wow that’s really cool. Then I thought about big things that happen that I don’t usually think twice about. Why don’t I think twice about them? What I have decided is that many of the things that we think are big and/or important aren’t really, that is why they don’t faze us. And the little things that amaze us, like dropping something and having it land on edge, really aren’t little things. The odds of something landing on edge are very small, and by shear luck, coincidence, or divine intervention, all the factors necessary for that little thing to happen were present. Then to top it all off, you were there in the right place at the right time to witness it. I’m hoping an amazing little thing happens very soon.

No comments: